Respite


Golden moments
play host to sight
in fluid presents
of self-similarity
in deeper waters
open for exploration
that I spend my life mining
to give thanks and give back.

Hosting sight
are all those memories
and dreams and lives
one lives in time
Let go of fear & regret
for it causes blindness
if you need a reason
to not agonize
and replace with patience
for things you have no control over
and the things you do.

The present is fluid
one can definitely try swimming
but often currents will determine
much of where one begins again
to recognize
your personal power for change

Self-similarity
is synchronicity
and instances of repetition
like any fractal dimension
both in water we swim
and metaphors we win
from the clutches
of deep space
as we explore life
and life's ways and pace

Deeper waters
would deepen space & time
some would claim to magnify minutae
while others would sweep generalization
but in all of it
the world becomes bigger
and harder to traverse
without some familiar landmarks

open for exploration
with which to shrink
the big bad world
to something we understand
without losing the mystery
of existence's pursuit
for truth and beauty
wedded noble
in alchemical stone of synergy

that I spend time mining
in pursuit of gold
for my wealth, and health
ingenuity, and acceptance-
To make possible some dreams
that nag in imagination.

But I have much to thank
in my health I do have
in my wealth I do have
in my ingenuity
in my acceptance
I think we all do
even if it isn't always easy.
Just sayin'

Life's multiplexurality
dreams and lives
by personal power for change
in the clutches of deep space,
and familiar landmarks
wed noble
possible dreams
even if it isn't easy.