In a My Cup of Tea

A break finally in clouds
dreams up life worth living
and assembles power
on panels out back.
Through my coconut engine
I may visit friends
but going back on high seas
on an engine that sometimes runs, well...

Dreaming life
in minds garden
is a moment of sunshine
where futures are pieced
together as meals
for cognizance
in directed action
and present awareness

Assembled Power
is in recall
of those dreams
For if you know
in what you need
from a situation
One is more likely
to get something
beneficial

Like solar panels
the expectation is set up
and the present captures
and transforms
into something useful

To run coconut engine
the future is plucked
and work is done in refining
oil for motornation
but preparation
sets up transformation
There must still be rest to make use,
or opportunity is squandered
in hoarding possibility.

Visiting friends
tell me my scars have healed
but it can be hard to walk
hard to hear, hard to talk
and harder to remember
than life is normally like

Going back on high seas
seems an impossibility
I'm just a poor man now
with simpler sensibilities
but complex intuition.
With little wherewithal
outside local communities,
I stay home lots.

My boat engine runs sometimes,
but it gets hot and overheats
and it gets cold and freezes
pretty amazing though
for coconut oil,
gets me around a little bit
but no where near shipping lanes.

I like to fly free
in moments of sunshine
with dreams perching
and transform
a future plucked,
remembered again,
in complex intuition
to get around a bit.