What Are You Doing to Make Peace


In the last 36 years
through nourished spirit
I've grown souls wealth
in thirteen directions.
I would innovate
for greener peace,
and do my best
in building stability.

Nourishing spirit
is you, me, everything
and the kind deeds
we do for each other's
wellbeing
of health, wealth
ingenuity, and acceptance
in our societies of Nature
Industry, Mankind, and Markets
as a sort of gospel
and old testament
for moral guidance.

I've grown
my lifestream
added many things
in books and leaves
throughout time
saving many pieces
to my hard-drive
as scattered nation
that I'd like unified
in context of time
rather than inertia, though
relevancy really shines
because often I'm after
grains of sand on beaches
While file cabinets work
to divide sub-division.

Thirteen directions
tug at me, and often
I'm waiting, traveling
direction zero
as fourteenth dimension
steals my well-being
while watching worlds turn,
learning stop-gaps to block
silver transmutation
from golden youth.
Life is precious.
Live it fully.

Innovation
takes repetition
The one-off fluke
copied for freedom
and repeatable ingenuity
makes me wonder if money
isn't The biggest impediment
for democracy however big
the impetus for paid work.
But when 60% are poor
how open are futures
through consumerism
when only 1% can afford
losing in on marketplace
speculation
Though it does make
for an interesting game.
So often,
we are our own worst enemy.

Green peace
is simple
Leave the world
a better place.
The aim of all progress
anyway, but somehow
twisted by intrigue
for empire and greed
as sport for money,
and of course comfort.

Do your best
I'm admonished.
So I do,
but when the price of a penny
outweighs it's value
Nothing sells but copper.
And so we must fool
around making things complicated
when in fact it's simple-
Leave the world a better place
for having lived
its precious gift,
and in thanks we give back.

Building stable
relationships
is a lifetime in an hour
a minute in a look.
for In God we trust.

Must or wort brewing
as sort of gospel,
scattered nations
in direction zero
speculate
the aim of all progress,
remaining skeptic we'll leave
the world a better place
as lifetimes reflect in an hours passing.