History Unlocks Future's Present

Consumption needs dignity
for wealth AND health
of contractual obligations,
hopefully lifting like Icarus
to fly between sun and ocean
for I am a survivor of life poetic
because I embraced life.

Wealth and Health:
through Ingenuity,
through Acceptance;
Humanity collaborates
for existence
in exchange and contracts
while greed builds complexity
for temporary peace,
Since complex things
tend to break down
under duress,
greed is a weak link
in any heart-of-hearts
and leads to many's
downfall.

Contractual obligations
formalize agreements
both of honesty and greed
The former ringing freedom's
bell as cracked as may be
through accident,
but enslavement these days
is no stranger
to households racking up debt.

Hopefully lifting like Icarus
are wings of recognition
of honest terms and conditions
in anything so complex
as a contract or obligations
for understandable and knowable
courses of action.

Between Sun and Ocean
lives freedom
everywhere enslaved
by power of the people
legislating
with no special powers
overthrowing.
Any other agreements
have to nestle within
pursuant legality.

I am a survivor of life poetic
at times harsh
and others pleasant
I write to remember the key
to unlock the future for a present
in a personal history
that I can live
and help others with
while participating
in Economy.

Embracing,
I write history
that unlocks the future
for a present.
May it be
multiplexural.

Many times I've wished
in my heart-of-hearts,
as cracked by accident,
for wings of recognition
empowering
a personal history
multiplexural.